[Rtir] When using "Lookup IP" how do I not get hits from CIDR ranges?

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Wed Oct 7 14:44:57 EDT 2009

Even if there was some way to stop RTIR from expanding and storing ranges
when creating the ticket that would be fine since there's really no need for
the range data to be maintained for us.  If anyone knows of a way to do this
or where this is done so I can kludge something together that would be
awesome.  I find it difficult to trace how things are done when the MTA
calls the URL using the API.