[Rtir] Assign tickets to "groups" rather than "users"

Marco Thorbruegge marco.thorbruegge at cert.europa.eu
Tue Apr 24 09:44:24 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,

it's still there in 4. Klick on "The Basics" and then on "Advanced" in
the upper right menue.

It is correct, you need to be owner of a ticket to change this. But
try to change the queue and afterwards change the owner back to
"Nobody in particular", so it appears unlinked in the queue for your
supervisors.

HTH

Cheers,
Marco