[Rtir] RTIR 3.0.0 and linking incident to investigation

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 26 08:30:23 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Jesper Skou Jensen
<jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm in the process of upgrading an rather OLD RTIR setup to the brand
> spanking new 3.0.0 and I've run into a problem that I hope you guys can help
> me with.

Have you performed upgrade or decided to go with clean installation?
Do you perform
this in test environment or production?

> When I try to link an Incident to an Investigation I get an RT Error:
> "Could not load ticket $id"

Existing incident to existing investigation, right? Starting from
Investigation or Incident?

> A similar problem occurs when I enter an Incident and try to launch a new
> Investigation, AND clicks the radio button next to the Incident (to say yes
> I want to link to this Incident). In this case I get the Result:
> "Creation failed:"
> "Couldn't load incident #$id"

I'm not sure how to reproduce this.

> I'm wondering if I've run into a bug, or I'm doing something wrong? I hope
> you guys has the answer.

Sounds like a bug. We will check. A few screenshots showing pages before
error would be helpful to understand how to reproduce issues.

> --
>
> Regards
> Jesper Skou Jensen

Best regards, Ruslan.