[Rtir] rtir Digest, Vol 100, Issue 4

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 4 16:26:56 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 07:44:03PM +0200, Glenn Camilleri wrote:
>    Is there anybody in the mailing list ? I have posted some posts and got no feedback. Am I
>    missing something ? should I go somewhere else for feedback ?

As far as I can see, you've had multiple replies to your posts,
including the one which you filed as a bug AND posted to the list.

As I noted last week, expecting a response from late Friday into early
Saturday morning is not realistic.

With regards to your most recent post, you seem to have answered your
own question with the message in your logs.  Both your error and your
lack of results are covered in the bug you filed, which I merged into
a ticket that has a more descriptive and helpful Subject.

http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=30040

-kevin