[rtir] rt cmdline client - attach tickets like RTIR does

Chris Warren chris.warren at netelligent.ca
Mon Apr 20 14:31:47 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
> On 13.04.2015 22:54, Chris Warren wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Does anybody know if it is possible to attach tickets the way RTIR does,
> > but using the rt cmdline client?
> >

> Yes.
>
> $ rt link $report_id memberof $incident_id
> $ rt link $investigation_id memberof $incident_id

Thanks, but I don't think I properly explained myself.  I'm actually referring to the way that RTIR does "attach reports" when corresponding in an investigation.

In the web interface, you get a list of linked incident reports that you can "attach" to the outgoing message.

I am looking for a way to do this with the rt client.