[svk-devel] Confused about how to manage a forked project

Peter Valdemar Morch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:27:56 EDT 2006

In my opinion Victor brings up a great question:
> What I need to do though is have those changes saved back to
> server-b's SVN repository in case my local computer blows up.

At least I have this question:

What happens if the workstation running svk blows up. Is there any way
to recreate an svk installation from scratch so that the next svk smerge
from there works "properly" using only the information on server-a.com
and server-b.com?

Or: Would others be able to maintain server-b.com and merge "upstream"
changes on server-a.com to server-b.com?

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www..........