[svk-devel] For those people who upgrade from 1.08 to 2.0 (Win32)

Mark Wu markplace at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 07:33:31 EST 2007

Hi All:

I just upgrade my working environment from SVK 1.08 to 2.0 using Kevin's
build.

Everything works fine. But when I downgrade to 1.08, some weird things
happend:

When I use "svk sync //xxx" (in 1.08), it just show me

"Can't call method "XXX" on unblessed reference", as the same error post
here:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2006-November/000295.html
<BLOCKED::http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2006-November/0
00295.html>

It seems Kevin's build use YAML > 0.6, and the original 1.08 build use YAML
is 0.39 ... that's why cause the error.

So, my questions is

** how can I downgrade to 1.0.8 without those error messages? Is it
possible?

Another problem is, it seems Kevin's build did not include 18n from SVK, so
there is only English messages.

I just try to copy the po files from SVK::I18n, and add a environment
varialve LANG = zh_TW. Then. it can show Traditional Chinese without any
problem.

But, if I use "svk sync -a", it still show me English messages.

So, the 2nd question is:

** How can I Change SVK locale correctly?

Thanks for this great software.

Regards, Mark