[svk-devel] Using svk to mirror a svn repos and problem with UTF-8 (??)

Jared Hardy jaredhardy at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:54:44 EDT 2007

> $ svn co -p //local/think-ow think-ow

Doh! Pardon my lack of thorough reading. This is obviously wrong. I
looked past the "n" and thought you were still using svK, to make the
working copy. Comparing the structure in your previous e-mail again, I
think this may be the command you want:

$ svn co file:///home/user/.svk/local/local/think-ow think-ow

This is because local is the repository folder name, and
local/local/think-ow is the specific branch you want under that
repository. I could be wrong again on this, but it's worth a shot.
    Now the other question that comes to mind is, why continue to use
svN for the Working Copy when you already have svK installed? SVK is
much faster, and you already have the mirrored repository on the local
drive, so having a bunch of svN text-base files copied locally seems
like a huge waste.

:) Jred