[rt-users] Database help

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Sat Apr 4 23:17:07 EDT 2009

Thanks Ken,  That did the trick perfectly.  Now I have been able to utilize
Perl and MySQL to provide a means of emailing reminders to them when they
fall due.  I was unable to get the rtremind script from the wiki working and
hence have now created my own.  Many thanks for pointing me in the right
direction, but in hindsight I should have guessed they were n the Tickets
table.

*Regards,*

*Aaron Guise
027 212 6638