[rt-users] Create ticket in different queues per mail

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Oct 24 03:22:12 EDT 2003

I want to setup that I can send a ticket to a queue using a specific
mail address.
I didn't understand what and how the settings are important.
Please help me!

How important is it to set in the queue the correspondence and comment
address?
I already created in my aliases file a line with my queue.
What do I have to set in my mailserver? I use exim.

I think it has something to do with exim because if I don't send to
rt at rt..... I get the following error in my exim mainlog:

verify failed for SMTP recipient AAA at rt....... from

the name of my test queue is AAA and I set the correspondence address to
aaa at rt....

And here the first line of my aliases file:

rt: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue AAA --action correspond --url
https://localhost:443/rt"

Thanks for any help.

Samuel