[rt-users] Bookmarkable URL for Search no "button"

Scott Thomson SThomson at uua.org
Mon Nov 15 17:17:02 EST 2004

Hey Folks,

I've been looking in the WIKI and tried to search the archives for
bookmarkable searches, I don't have a button for that feature, I can
bookmark searches by bookmarking the URL that the Query Builder link
links to on the left hand column.  But my users aren't going to
understand that and I want them to have searches they can easily
bookmark (or rather I'm going to send them via e-mail searches to add to
their bookmarks).

Am I missing a permission somewhere, is it misconfigured?  Any pointers
to FM or otherwise are appreciated.

We're running RT 3.2.0 on MySQL on RH Enterprise Server.

Scott

-
Scott Thomson
Unitarian Universalist Association
Information Technology Services - Helpdesk
25 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
617-948-6109  Fax-617-725-8886
sthomson at uua.org