[rt-users] Win32 Email Question

Michael H. Brown brownmh at senexco.com
Wed Sep 29 11:00:37 EDT 2004

Did you restart the Request Tracker Service?

Also if you go to the newest version, you shouldn't have this problem at
all.  Check out
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?WindowsOSInstallGuide to get the
latest version.  I also put some instructions at the bottom of this page
to describe what I did to get things working before I upgraded.

Thanks,
     mhb
Michael H. Brown
Network Administrator