[rt-users] reply to mail sent from RT

Bruce Rudd Bruce.Rudd at datadirect.com
Mon Aug 1 12:10:43 EDT 2005

RT3 will send emails when a ticket is created however replying to that
ticket fails.  It seems that our main mail server does not know what to
do with the email.  I guess something needs to be configured in our mail
server but I am not sure what.

Can someone help me out in getting these emails back to RT3?

Here is the failure reply I get