Subject: [rt-users] creating web froms to interface with a queue

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Mon Dec 12 11:16:07 EST 2005

The Self Service could work, but there a user has to authorize. A simple
webform which will communicate directly to the RT can work. If it is
installed at a different box, i think the RT CLI can be helpfull (if the
CLI supports CF's)

The way we do this at this moment is a webform, generating a mail, which
is parsed from the RT if it arrives at the RT Mailgate. This sets the
CF's and all other needed things.

Torsten