[rt-users] Searching custom field from homepage

Ken Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 14 12:58:46 EST 2005

Jason,

       My company  needed the same thing but not from the home page.
Creating a custom field is easy enough and you can apply that custom
firld to any queue, therefore allowing a query to be created with the
custom field, but again, that is within the query page, not from the
home page. We use RT 3.4.4. What's wrong with one extra click and going
to the query page?

Kenn