[rt-users] html emails in RT

Abilash Praveen M abilashpraveen82 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:30:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if you have any links to explain this. But I find that RT accepts only text based emails. Some of our customers wants to send us html mails, with different font size, colours, etc. Is there a way in RT to accept html emails? Right now I have asked our customers to send any html email as a word attachment. Not a big issue.. but a slight pain.

But I don't see this as a disadvantage since RT has a lot of other features which are very very good. A big thanks to RT!

Good day.
Abilash Praveen