[rt-users] Custom fields for end-users?

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Tue Feb 28 17:17:30 EST 2006

Hello,

I have created a number of custom fields, and assigned them to a queue.
When a system admistrator (e.g. privileged user) creates a ticket, they
can see and set these fields.  However, when an end-user ("Let this user
access RT" level) logs in and creates a ticket in the same queue, they
do not see the custom fields.

I have tried setting permissions on the "Everyone" group (Configuration
-> Global -> Group Rights), such as AssignCustomField,
ModifyCustomField, and SeeCustomField, but none of these permissions
made a difference.

How can I make my custom fields visible and settable (but not later
editable) to end-users of our system?

Thank you,
Vance Vagell