AW: [rt-users] New status not working properly

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Sat May 5 00:12:39 EDT 2007

Hi mathew,
Have on on look into the query that generates the Tickets you own screen, its only searching for new open and stalled, you have to add your new active status there also.

Torsten

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: RT Users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Sat May 05 05:53:33 2007
Subject: [rt-users] New status not working properly

In order move closer to ITIL compliance, we need a new status called "Client
Wait".  I've followed the wiki instructions regarding RT_Siteconfig.pm but it
doesn't, as the wiki says, Just Work.  If I add a status to the @Active list,
setting a ticket to that status causes the ticket to become inactive (at least,
it doesn't show up in the "10 Tickets I Own" list).  How do I ensure it will
show up and remain active?

Mathew

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com