[rt-users] Search for Tickets Updated by Non-privileged user

Randy Oswald dolphio at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:28:43 EDT 2007

I am trying to create a search for tickets that have been last updated by a
non-privileged user (by responding to an email we have sent from RT). I'm
looking for a list of people who have responded to us, but our group hasn't
acted upon yet.

I've noticed "LastUpdatedBy" is a username when it is a privileged user, and
an email address when it is a non-priviledged user.  I've tried to search on
"LastUpdatedBy like '%@domain.com' " and "LastUpdatedBy = '@domain.com', but
neither work, although I can perform the searches for non-privileged users
without the wildcard.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, either how I am attempting to do it or
through another method?   It seems like its something that shouldn't be
difficult to do.

Thanks a lot,

Randy