[rt-users] 2 emails 2 different responses

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Nov 7 11:31:22 EST 2007

Hi Bill,

If I understand your situation correctly, you want each of your 2 queues to
send a different autoreply e-mail when a ticket is created.  To do that,
just create a new autoreply template in each queue with the text that you
want sent for that queue.  A template in a queue overrides a global
template of the same name, so RT will use your queue template instead of
the global one.

If I misunderstood your question, please clarify it.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC