[rt-users] Disable Auto reply message for a group

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Wed Jan 16 02:05:24 EST 2008

Hello,

I've been looking through the wiki and mailing lists trying to find a
solution to this with no success.  I'm sure it's very simple, I'm just
new to this.  I need to disable the default Auto reply scrip for only my
Helpdesk team, that way all the unprivileged users will still receive
the Auto reply, but not the HelpDesk team when they create a ticket.  I
tried adding this custom condition to the default scrip and was able to
disable it for one email address, but im hoping there is an easy way to
check group membership.  Thanks in advance for all the help.

if ( $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Create" &&

     $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses() =~ /MyName\@MyCompany\.com/

{

  return undef;

} else {