[rt-users] RT Ticket creation

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:43:31 EDT 2008

The most common way I've seen this done (user data -> php form -> RT
ticket) is to have php do a sanity check on the form data and then e-mail
it to RT.  If you want the data shoved into custom fields, you can have an
OnCreate scrip in RT do it and you never have to touch the database.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC