[rt-users] Link issues in the Tickets section (ie: static search)

RT Lists lists_rt at amnesiamachine.com
Fri May 2 14:08:00 EDT 2008

Hi Nelson,

Forgive me if I'm covering what you've tried already. To start out, in your
RT_SiteConfig, verify your WebPath and WebBaseURL settings.  As an example,
here's the relevant settings from an existing RT setup:
Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://10.0.0.15:$WebPort");

This tells RT that it's supposed to be located at http://10.0.0.15:80/rt (I
think in your case, $WebPath would be just "/").

As for the capitalization issue... have you performed any changes whatsoever
to RT-related files, other than RT_SiteConfig.pm in [rtpath]/etc?

-Matt