[rt-users] Not understanding initial email config :(

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Wed May 28 14:51:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

  ok I have proven that I can successfully create a ticket remotely from the Exim server by cat'ing an email into rt-mailgate like this:

cat 1172082829.H159040P74283.mx.test.net |/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General --action correspond --url http://rt3.test.net/

But still real email even if generated on the command line on the mail server isnt making it to RT... In my exim logs I see unroutable
address. Whats the recommended config here to make this work?

thanks Andy.