[rt-users] RT thinks this message may be a bounce

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:08:20 EDT 2008

Hi Kenn

for my test I created several tickets in different queues and than merged
them together, but on these merged ticket i am not getting the bounce error.

there might be other things wrong i could not sort out.

any further clue will be appreciated.

         Rana Tanveer
        +923224194457
http://www.sysadminsline.com