[rt-users] RT 3.8.1: "Tickets" interface logs you out

Trenton Taylor trentt at ssi-invest.com
Thu Sep 11 13:56:02 EDT 2008

I can try that ... did you know if that changed in 3.8.0 to 3.8.1?

Do you know what the database schema upgrade in the UPGRADING.mysql is
for? I haven't gotten through that step without errors, but 3.8.0. seems
to work just fine without successfully getting through it.

Thanks for the suggestions

Trent