[rt-users] What permissions?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 16 13:21:37 EDT 2009

Scott,

Yep. Just give those groups the rights you want them to have for those
Queues. I think that would be the "SeeQueue", "CreateTicket", and
probably "ReplyToTicket" rights would do. That way they can create the
tickets, see the "list" of ticket in a queue and reply to any
email/notifications for those tickets. If you give the role "Requestor"
the "ShowTicket" right, then any privileged user will see ONLY their
tickets in that queue. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL