[rt-users] RT 3.8.4 - How to change the available Status options?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 22 11:04:16 EDT 2009

Patrick,

We added "pending QA" and "QA approvd" (you are limited to 10 char), by
simply adding them to the setting in RT_SiteConfig.pm in $RTHOME/etc
like this:

"*@ActiveStatus = ('new', 'open', 'pending QA', 'QA approvd', 'stalled')
unless @ActiveStatus;"

*Then, the only other thing you might want to do is modify the
"MySupportQueues" and "Quicksearch" queries so the new status values
will show up.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL