[rt-users] RT interface for non-privileged users

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:20:17 EDT 2009

For unprivileged users rt has a selfservice interface where unprivileged
user will be redirected to after login. to create a login (password) for
this users, have a look into the wiki and search for autogenerated password
or similar, which you can add to the autoreply template. this will sent to
each new user the password.

for all already created users you can use the Password Reset RTx from BPS
SVN (cant remember the correct name)

Torsten

2009/7/22 testwreq wreq <testwreq at gmail.com>

> Hello RT experts:
>
> I want to allow our non-privileged users to be able to view their tickets
> using RT web interface. They do not have a password to the system. What
> changes should be made to accomplish this?
>
> We have new 3.8.4 setup on mysql db. Still trying to figure out a lot of
> things.
>
> Thanks,
> rq

MFG