[rt-users] Forward to queue question

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:14:39 EDT 2010

thanks for the speedy reply.

That's actually how I have it set now, and it works, but like I said, at the
top it gives a faulty "permission denied".

This is set on the Corp. Support queue for permissions for the "Helpdesk"
queue, and the error above occurs when someone in the helpdesk group moves a
ticket to the Corp. Support queue.  Is there something somewhere else I need
to set?  when root moves a ticket, no permission denied errors are
displayed.