[rt-users] RT and Nagios

Hossein Rafighi Hossein.Rafighi at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 29 17:10:13 EDT 2010

Few people off the list had made the same request and I sent them the
relevant info. With apologizes for spamming those of you who are not
interested, I am attaching the requested files to this message.

Cheers,
Hossein

--
  _____  _____   _____  _   _  _   _  ____ Hossein Rafighi
 |_   _||  _  \ |_   _|| | | || \_/ ||  __|TRIUMF, 4004 Wesbrook Mall
   |_|  |_|  \_\|_____| \___/ |_| |_||_|   Website: http://www.triumf.ca