[rt-users] Reply from client not received by AdminCC

rmp dmd rmp.dmd1229 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:24:12 EDT 2010

Just an addition, I found this on RT log. It only send to 1 adminCC.  RT
usually send to 3 adminCCs or sometimes to 2 if, the other is the updating
the ticket.

Why does RT only send to 1?

Time is 4 hour advanced on RT log. The actual time is Fri Apr 30 04:59:59
2010

[Fri Apr 30 08:59:59 2010] [info]: <
rt-3.4.5-30212-1272617998-981.16221-5-0 at data1.echoworx.net> sent To:  Cc
:  Bcc: admin1 at worx.com (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:297)