[rt-users] Email Priority.

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 3 14:22:45 EDT 2010

Mark,

Priority is a number field in the DataBase and if you use the CBM command
However, we have a Custom Field (we have "urgent" as one of the values) and
you could do the same. That way your email could have "CF{whatever}: Urgent"
in it and then a scrip that sets the priority when that CF value is changed.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL