[rt-users] notification

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Tue Dec 14 12:50:38 EST 2010

I am trying to approach this a little differently now. I am skipping the email part, and just trying to get it to print the value I want in the email (I am hard coding the To: field)

But when I use this in the body of the email: { $Ticket->CustomFieldValues('NotifyEmail');}

My result is this: RT::ObjectCustomFieldValues=HASH(0x2b9a63a9c110)

But I cannot figure out how to get the value out of the Hash.

Kurt Engle
Network Engineer
Eugene 4J Schools