[rt-users] RT Task Timer

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Mon Nov 29 17:01:38 EST 2010

It sounds like what you want is to make a variation of the Ticket display page with a clickable image which kicks off an ajax event. The first time the button changes to "Go!" and logs a time event, the second time it changes to "Done!", logs a second time event, figures out the difference between the times, and uses REST, or some other interface, to update the ticket.

If I didn't already have a job...

Josh Narins

Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.