[rt-users] Owner does not get emails.

Ashrock mdashraf.ash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:02:01 EDT 2010

  No, there isn't any scrip saying "On Create, Notify Owner", probably i
need to create one !

Yeah, when i send a request to the queue email, it does not record on
the queue, neither does it create a ticket.

I have made a mistake in rt-mailgate-queue... yeah now i realize that it
should have a space and a "-" added between mailgate and queue.

It is sending mail to the creator, and also the owner. But when i select
a nobody as a owner, i don't understand where does the mail go to. Also
when i sent an email from a external SMTP server like GMAIL, it does not
record on the RT mail queue, neither does it give back a ticket creation
notification. Neither does it send a rejection notification.

Do i have to modify any settings. I understood what a notify actor does
now. Do i have to use sendmail instead of a sendmailpipe. Coz i  have
mailpipes created in master.cf for different queues.

master.cf:

rt-its   unix  -   n       n      -         -      pipe

     flags= user=rt-its argv=/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate  --queue ITS
--action correspond  --url http://10.10.10.10:443/

rt-comment   unix  -   n        n      -         -      pipe

     flags= user=rt-comment argv=/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate  --queue ITS
--action comment --url https://10.10.10.10:443/

rt-mktg  unix   -       n       n       -       -       pipe

     flags= user=rt-mktg argv=/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate  --queue
marketing --action correspond  --url http://10.10.10.10:443/

rt-los  unix    -       n       n       -       -       pipe

     flags= user=rt-los argv=/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate  --queue
loanofficer --action correspond  --url http://10.10.10.10:443/