[rt-users] can't locate XXX

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Apr 20 16:35:08 EDT 2011

We are running RT 3.8.10.  ExternalAuth is installed as you mentioned below.

The version I got was from
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ExtractCustomFieldValues

The link behind "newest version always here"

It extracted to version 1.06 :( no wonder I'm having issues.

I have downloaded and installed based on all your previous statements...
everything worked smoothly.

I wish I knew what I know now....

I thank you very much!

Mike.