[rt-users] see new replies on home / dashboard

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 1 12:43:42 EDT 2011

Simno,

You could try something like this:

Make sure the customer is the "Requestor".
Then write a search that looks for "LastUpdatedBy" eq to the RequestorID AND
"LastUpdated" < "10 days ago" or something to that effect.

The point is that you can set up a search for the correct criteria and then
put that search in your homepage display.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL