[rt-users] See all tickes w same domain

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 1 16:57:59 EDT 2011

Rolf,

If that client has a relatively static user base, put them in a user-group
and grant "ShowTickets" for that group for that Queue. If the client user
base isn't very static, then you might need to do a regex based on the last
portion of the email address (usually the same for all employees of a
company) and get them into that group.

Kenn
LBNL