[rt-users] Ranking in RT

Jain Jacob Jain.Jacob at sherwin.com
Fri Aug 26 12:12:41 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

We need to implement straight ranking for tickets in a particular queue.
In other words the value should be unique for each ticket in a particular
queue. Suppose if we use custom field to rank the tickets how we can
ensure that the value we enter is unique for that queue and not repeated.
Please let me know if you need further details.

Thanks,
Jain Jacob