[rt-users] User with no WatchAsAdminCc right was added as AdminCc

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Fri Dec 16 11:24:41 EST 2011

Hi

One of my privileged users A was able to add another user B as AdminCc
even though that second User B does not have the WatchAsAdminCc right as
far as I can make out.

User B is not privileged.
User B does not have any rights for that Queue in
Admin/Queues/UserRights.html

User B belongs to only one group C directly.
Group C is not included in any other.
Group C does not have any rights in Admin/Groups/GroupRights.html
Group C does not have any rights for that Queue in
Admin/Queues/GroupRights.html

The WatchAsAdminCc right on that queue is only given to User-defined
groups to which User B does not belong either directly or indirectly.

If I look at the RightsMatrix for User B, he does not have
WatchAsAdminCc right on any queue.
If I look at the RightsMatrix for Group C, it does not have
WatchAsAdminCc right on any queue.

User A has the following rights on that queue C

  * CommentOnTicket
  * CreateTicket
  * ModifyTicket
  * OwnTicket
  * ReplyToTicket
  * SeeQueue
  * ShowACL
  * ShowOutgoingEmail
  * ShowTicket
  * ShowTicketComments
  * StealTicket
  * TakeTicket
  * Watch
  * WatchAsAdminCc

*
*Any ideas where I might have messed up ?

Gerard