[rt-users] Scrip ordering

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 17 12:47:09 EST 2011

Bernard,

We have some notifications that use templates that display CF info that is
being modified during the transaction. So, if the notification is just
displaying "Ticket" metadata that isn't being modified by any other scrip,
we use TransCreate. Otherwise, we use TransBatch for all other scrips and
name them so that they execute in the desired order.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL