[rt-users] RT error “Couldn't load user ''

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Jun 22 13:37:04 EDT 2011

There is a check box on the user select page that says to search disabled
users....

A non-privileged user is synonymous with a disabled user.

I'm not sure of how it's worded on RT4, but in RT3.8.10, at the top of the
user select page it says "Privileged Users", and at the bottom of the page,
where you can enter search criteria "Include disabled users in search".

I believe the issue that you are running into is that you are attempting to
create an RT user with information that matches a currently "disabled" or
"non-privileged" user, which isn't listed on the "user select" form as that
form only shows "Privileged Users".

HTH.

Mike.

--