[rt-users] Question about logical workflow

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 23 12:10:45 EDT 2011

Lars,

First of all, he doesn't have to be the Requestor. When creating a ticket
(except in email) he can put any users name in the "Requestors" box.

Secondly, it sounds like you have your configuration "Notify Actors" set to
send the creator an email for any transaction. Turn that off.

That should do it. Hope I've helped.

Kenn
LBNL