[rt-users] Forward with Comment

Ram ram0502 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:16:52 EDT 2012

Thanks Tim but that's not quite what I meant.

If I want to forward an attachment from a ticket to an email address and
add a note like "check out this file we received" how do I go about it? I
can forward tickets or ticket parts (transactions) but I don't see a way to
add a note to the forward message.