[rt-users] RT on Ubuntu 12

Borngunners borngunners at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 17:21:01 EDT 2012

This is the error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error ormisconfiguration and was unable to completeyour request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred,and anything you might have done that may havecaused the error.
More information about this error may be availablein the server error log.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at helpdesk.domain.com Port 80