[rt-users] correcting users annoying behavior

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:47:49 EDT 2012

Tim,

Have you tried training them? Have a class for all the RT users and point
out how they are creating a nightmare and show them how RT automatically
takes care of CC's, etc.once they are set up in the ticket. Discuss with
them other methods and ask them about changes they might like to have. Give
them a reason to work with you.

Hope this helps

Kenn