[rt-users] Mac Mail 5.3 & RT threading

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu May 2 15:01:54 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Eleanor J. Evans [Panix Staff] <
eje at panix.com> wrote:

> We are using RT 4.0.2, and are having problems with messages in recent
> Mac Mail (5.3) not threading properly.  I modified our comment
> template to put "Re:" at the beginning of the subject, before the
> SubjectTag, and that helped, but has not entirely fixed the problem.
>
> Is anyone else dealing with this, or have helpful suggestions about
> how to fix threading?

If you can find information on how threading works in the app then we can
help. Otherwise
it's guessing. RT sets required headers to setup threading, but some MUAs
use alternative
algorithms and very sensitive to subject.

--

--
Best regards, Ruslan.