[rt-users] tmp directory consuming all my disk space

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue May 14 10:35:00 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Mª Eugenia Moreno <meugeniamg at gmail.com>wrote:

> What I have are directories like  0QMkXkZEI3 containing the following
> files:
> part-28302-1.txt
> part-28302-2.html
> part-28302-3.CSV
> part-28302-4.CSV
> part-28302-5.CSV
>
> The txt file contains the content of an email. The html file seems the
> same email but in html format.

hm. this needs investigation. If you want this thread not to disappear in
the mailing list then file a bug report to
http://issues.bespractical.comwith summary and link to this thread in
some online archive.

What is the different between using WebDomain or WebBaseURL? What is the
> reason to set WebDomain  instead?

The reason is that WebDomain now is not set to correct value.

http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT_Config.html#WebBaseURL-WebURL

Thanks,

--
Best regards, Ruslan.