[rt-users] Conditional Custom Fields

Chris Foster Chris.Foster at bartercard.co.nz
Thu May 23 00:52:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to setup against ticket in a certain queue where a group of
custom fields show based on a value of another custom field (as a
combobox).  This is so that it prompts users to fill out the relevant
custom fields only not all of the custom fields.  I have all of the
custom fields all setup and each field generally has a standard prefix
in the field name, so this hopefully should make it easier to group the
relevant custom fields.  How would I go round in doing this as I have
looked in the wiki and mailing list archives to no avail?  We are using
RT 4.0.12 and I am new to RT.

Regards,

Chris.

Have you visited Bartercard Maps yet? www.bartercardmaps.co.nz
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/BartercardNewZealand

>From time to time Bartercard may promote goods and services on behalf of members, however Bartercard acts as a third party record keeper and transactions are conducted between members. Bartercard is not a party to these transactions. Any advice or representations made should not be relied upon, and independent advice should be sought. Please refer to the full rules of the Trading Program which are available on request.
This e-mail, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then erase the e-mail. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost if you have received this e-mail in error.